Thursday, March 17, 2011

my tears drop again when i read this~

Re: salam.
From:
nor saidah <norsahassan@gmail.com>  
View Contact
To:Tasneem Mohd Yunus <aneemjojo@yahoo.com>

wa alaikumsalam dear....thanx tasneem....sorry. lmbt reply. tq for still wanna keep in touch with me. i miss integom...jz because of my students.. i miss all of u..
.the question paper - i set jz few hours when i know ive to move to tkc on march7th.. dat i hope it will be not that fast...the last day with al of you..still fresh in my memory...arggghhhh...make my teears drop again n again....

the blog....it really touch my heart...send my regard to all....will not forget u forever....

2011/3/14 Tasneem Mohd Yunus <aneemjojo@yahoo.com>
assalamualaikum teacher..
how are you?
dah seminggu lebih x tengok teacher.. rindu sangat.. 
erm.. camner skolh baru teacher? mesty best kan?
teacher nak tau x.. time klas physics kan.. rase kelas sunyi sangat.. 
kitorang teringat ape yg teacher selalu ckp yg buat kitorg gelak..
wargh! rindu~ 
teacher tau x.. time exam physics..
kitorg touched gle ngan kate2 smgt yg teacher kasi kat kitorang..
especially part nie..
"MU.. NS"
we miss you too teacher..  
klu teacher ade mase.. tgok lh blog kitorg nie.. khas tok teacher..
hope u happ there.. forget us not teacher!!
the one who miss u more,
Tasneem 5IN

2 comments: